A perennial guest-favorite springtime event is now bursting with fragrant blossoms, seasonally inspired flavors, and lively entertainment. The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival runs through July 4, 2022, cultivating fresh experiences for the entire family as part of the “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” honoring the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary.
Over the course of 125 days, the event is one of the longest flower and garden festivals in the United States. Encompassing more than 300 acres, the seasonal plantings change throughout the festival, offering evolving displays of vibrant hues, textures, shapes, and scents. Here’s what guests can discover:
Eye-Catching Topiaries, Brilliant Blossoms, Playful Fun
Nearly 100 individual topiaries, breathtaking garden spaces, exciting exhibits, and more are available to explore. A few highlights:
- Disney Character topiaries offer a perfect backdrop for springtime photos:
- A new main entrance display features Goofy with a birthday cake celebrating the Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th
- New topiaries of the Seven Dwarfs will accompany Snow White near the Germany pavilion in World Showcase.
- Returning favorites include Lumiere and Cogsworth topiaries in the France pavilion; Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc between the United Kingdom and Canada pavilions; and Pumbaa and Timon near Imagination!
- Near a topiary of Chef Remy in the newly expanded France pavilion in World Showcase, a new France Bouquet Garden invites guests to admire blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- On the bridge to World Showcase, guests can enjoy the sights and scents of spring at a new garden, Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy. Surrounded by vibrant butterfly topiaries, guests can follow their noses to six scent stations – floral, fruity, citrus, spice, woods and fresh – to form lasting memories with the help of unforgettable aromas.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth offers a fun way for families to play and learn how to stay healthy.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents lets guests enjoy a moment of relaxation while learning how easy it is to create an outdoor escape of their own.
- The Honey Bee-stro hosted by National Honey Board™ invites guests to learn about the critical role honey bees play in the environment.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House lets guests view a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, showcasing their extraordinary beauty and colors.
And, the ever-popular Green Landing Family Play Zone in World Discovery lets the little ones frolic with WALL-E in his eco-friendly garden.
The Return of Garden Rocks Concert Series
Live musical performances at the America Gardens Theatre are making their much-anticipated encore featuring internationally recognized artists Friday through Monday and local bands rocking the house Tuesday through Thursday. This year’s lineup includes:
- CeCe Winans
- Kool & The Gang
- Rick Springfield
- The Pointer Sisters
- Don McLean
- Collin Raye
- Blue October
- Little River Band
- Thelma Houston
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- Latin hitmakers Melina León and Claudia Leitte
- And many others!
With a Garden Rocks Dining Package (available for Friday through Monday concerts), guests can enjoy a leisurely meal at a select EPCOT restaurant and guaranteed seating at one of the performances later that same day. To see pricing, the full lineup of artists and performance dates, and to make a dining package reservation, guests may visit FreshEPCOT.com
Fresh Flavors at Outdoor Kitchens
Whether it’s on the plate or in the glass, the finest of spring’s bounty is showcased at nearly 20 Outdoor Kitchens offering a variety of tasty dishes, desserts, and specialty sips. Here is just a sampling of the more than 50 brand-new offerings:
To experience the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, guests need both a valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. For more details on this year’s festival, guests can visit FreshEPCOT.com.