Summer is here! It’s the perfect time to try out this Tropical Slaw with Fresh Florida Cabbage… it’s Positively Delicious!
- 1/3 head Florida red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1/3 head Florida green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 Florida carrots, grated
- 1 Florida mango, diced small
- 2 tablespoons Florida sugar
- 2 tablespoons Florida orange juice
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
In a small bowl combine sugar, orange juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, mango, green onions, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, add the dressing and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
SOURCE: FRESH FROM FLORIDA