The Osceola Library System is now offering a professional social worker to better connect Osceola County citizens with important community resources, programs, and services critical to improving lives and fostering greater well-being.
Their new social worker, Matthew Jarmon, will offer individual or family assistance and referral in many important areas, including:
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Substance Abuse
- Housing Assistance and Houselessness
- Health Care
- Elder Care
- Food Assistance
- Childcare Support and Subsidies
- Grief and Loss
- Re-employment and Job Skill Training
- Government Programs
- Parenting Support
- LGBTQIA+ Support
Matthew will be available at multiple library branches throughout the week to meet with members of the community.
- Hart Memorial Library: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 1pm-7pm
- Buenaventura Lakes Library: Thursdays, 1pm-7pm and Fridays, 9am-2pm
- Poinciana Library: Every other Saturday, 9am-2pm
The social worker will also be available for drop-ins during limited hours.