Each week, you will get an email packed with ideas to foster learning around different topics along with a new episode of “Everyday Pace” podcast from Superintendent Pace along with FREE printable resources to use with your children.
The School District’s Weekly themes include:
• Keeping Summer Learning Fun and Creative
• Vacation Learning (Learning on the Road and Exploring Locally)
• Building a Better Reader All Summer Long
• Everyday Ways to Build Math Skills
• Avoid the Summer Brain Drain – (and have an answer when you hear “I’m Bored”)
• Xello – Not Just for School Anymore
• STEMTASTIC – Hands-on Summer Fun
• Back to School Confidence Builders
• AVID to the Max – Tune-up Your Study Skills
• Building Family-School Relationships – How to Have Your Best Year Yet
Register today for the School District of Osceola County’s Power-Up for Success Summer Learning Series
The school district is providing the summer learning opportunities to help you gear up for a summer full of fun and learning! Register and enjoy a new podcast episode every week to help you plan engaging, hands-on activities to help your kiddos make brain gains and avoid the “summer slide” while school is out.