The closures are necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The project is being carried out by Prime Construction and is expected to be completed by October 2022. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching this area, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage is in place to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.