Toho Water Authority (Toho) is announcing shifting lane closures on Poinciana Boulevard south of the US 192 intersection starting on Tuesday, January 18. The lane closures will occur nightly, Monday through Friday from approximately 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The closures are necessary to conduct road repairs. There will be impacts to the traveling public in both directions, but no interruption to utility service for customers in the area.
The project is expected to be completed in approximately four weeks. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call our Customer Service Department at 407-944-5000 or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.