Universal Orlando Resort has launched its all-new “Discover Universal” hub – a trip-planning site that highlights the “must-dos,” “must-eats,” “must-knows” and “how-tos” for a trip to its theme parks. Dynamic videos, podcasts, planning guides, and more will showcase all of Universal’s experiences in a way that connects with today’s travelers and the content they like to consume.
Visitors to “Discover Universal” can find informative content across various mediums, including:
- All-new original video series with hosts sharing all of the details guests want to know about the different experiences within the destination, such as:
- Ride Guys (debuts on February 17): Embark on an entertaining tour of the top rides at Universal Orlando with two “Ride Guys.” The duo will answer specific attraction-related questions and then showcase what the actual ride experience is like. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Dine & Ride (debuts in May): Enjoy a culinary quest and learn more about the elevated theme park fare around Universal Orlando. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Checked In (debuts in May): Takes viewers on a fun tour of the lobby, rooms, pool and amenities of Universal Orlando’s eight magnificently themed hotels (one hotel will be highlighted in each episode).
- The Discover Universal Podcast, where hosts will discuss the tips, tricks and must-know details to help guests plan the most epic vacation ever. The intro episode will be available on February 18, and guests can enjoy new episodes bi-weekly beginning February 22.’
- Informative guides filled with itineraries, inspirational travel photography and more.
“Discover Universal” will launch additional engaging content throughout the year.