Mobile Express Pick Up is a new feature in The Official Universal Orlando Resort App that allows you to place and purchase food and drink orders from your mobile device when you’re on the go in the park. This means you’ll be able to order meals at your own convenience – and spend less time in line and more time enjoying your vacation with friends and family.
The new food ordering service is now available at Mel’s Drive-In, Richter’s Burger Co., The Burger Digs, and more. For additional venues that will utilize Mobile Express Pick Up, please visit the app or pick up a park map and look for this symbol:
Ordering food and drinks in The Official Universal Orlando Resort App is simple. You can just order what you’d like to eat and that is available at the park wherever you are – including when waiting to ride an attraction. See the steps below:
• Create an account on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App and set up your wallet in App for payments – you must have an account in order to utilize Mobile Express Pick Up
• Tap “order food and drinks” under the main menu in the App
• Select the restaurant from which you would like to place an order
• Browse the menu and add desired items to your order
• Confirm your order and proceed to check out
After you place your order in the App, you don’t have to go the dining location right away. So if you want to ride your favorite attraction before grabbing your food – you can. The venue will not make your food until you tap “Prepare My Order.” Fresh food at my own convenience? Awesome right?
Once you press “prepare my order” in the app, check the order status page to see when your order is ready to be picked up. The last step is to grab your order at the venue – just look for the “Mobile Express Pick Up” sign and enjoy!