Brightline has announced a new All-Station Shared Pass that eliminates peak fares every day of the week for frequent travelers between South Florida and Orlando.
“The All-Station Shared Pass is designed for guests who plan to travel frequently between South Florida and Orlando, and want ultimate flexibility to book trips on demand with consistent fare rates and no unexpected fees or blackout dates,” says SVP of Marketing & Commercial Strategy Barbara Drahl. “The pass can be shared to book rides for friends, family, and colleagues, putting guests in control to embark on adventures, business meetings, and cherished family getaways with ease.”
Starting at $1,199 for SMART Service, the All-Station Shared Pass offers ultimate flexibility for travelers with:
- Expansive Travel Range connecting stations in Orlando, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Aventura and Miami.
- Ample Rides: A total of 12 rides valid for 90 days.
- Shareable between friends or family.
- SMART or PREMIUM service options.
- Predictable Pricing with consistent fare rates and no unexpected fees or blackout dates.
Last week, Brightline increased its service to meet the demands of its recent Orlando expansion, now offering 30 hourly departures between Orlando and South Florida. For more information and the latest train schedules, visit gobrightline.com.