Toho Water Authority is announcing a road closure to thru traffic on N Emory Ave between MLK Jr Blvd and W Hill St beginning on Wednesday, November 17. The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The project is expected to be completed by February 2022. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call their Customer Service Department at 407-944-5000 or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.