Toho Water Authority has announced shifting lane closures on N. Hoagland Blvd. near the US 192 intersection starting on Wednesday, March 3, at approximately 9 a.m. The closures are necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area, which will be carried out in three phases.
· Phase 1 starting March 3
Southbound shifting lane closure on N. Hoagland Blvd. between US 192 and Kissimmee Trail. Duration: approximately three weeks
· Phase 2-3 starting mid to end of March
Northbound shifting lane closure on N. Hoagland Blvd. between Kissimmee Trail and US 192. Duration: approximately five weeks.
The project is being carried out by Cathcart Construction and is expected to be completed by mid-May 2021. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery, and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system|
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
· Cathcart Construction: 863-514-3603
· Toho Water Authority: 407-944-5000
Please visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.