The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County is providing COVID-19 vaccinations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at Centro Cristiano Dios De Pactos Church located at 1130 Simmons Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. FDOH-Osceola is currently NOT accepting new submissions of COVID-19 vaccination appointment request forms. Please monitor their website at http://osceola.floridahealth.gov for updates on vaccine availability. When vaccination appointment request forms are available again, please remember to complete only ONE FORM per person.
To minimize traffic congestion, lower wait times, and ensure safety while receiving vaccinations, those with appointments should do the following:
- Arrive at your scheduled time. Those arriving early will not be allowed to proceed through the line.
- Stay in your vehicle while at the vaccination site. This is for the safety of yourself and others around you, including our FDOH-Osceola staff.
- Bring identification and proof of part-time or full-time Florida residency. If you’re a healthcare worker with direct patient contact, bring your work ID or other proof of employment.
- Keep your gas tanks full, as there may be significant wait times for vaccinations.
- Bring snacks with you and stay hydrated.
For those who have already requested appointments, if time and date are available, confirmation emails will be sent prior to the appointment time. Vaccination appointments will be scheduled January 21 through January 30 based on vaccine availability. Submission of the vaccination appointment request form does not guarantee an appointment. Appointment confirmations will be sent via email.
Updates on vaccine availability and scheduling are available at http://osceola.floridahealth.gov and on Osceola County’s website at https://osceola.org/covid19vaccinations.
The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County has relocated free COVID-19 testing from Valencia College to their main campus at 1875 Fortune Road in Kissimmee beginning Monday, January 25, 2021. Drive-thru testing will be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Appointments are not required for this drive-thru event. Those seeking to be tested are asked to wear a mask and bring a pen to complete paperwork.
For a complete list of COVID-19 testing events and locations in Osceola County, visit www.osceola.org/covid19testing.