The Osceola County Clerk of Courts office closed its offices and most courthouse services through April 30 to protect the public and help flatten the curve and impact of COVID-19. Emergency court filings and injunctions will still be available by appointment. But, many services are available online and remotely. Here is an extensive list, or call 407-742-3500 for anything not listed:
• Traffic School Election and Credit Card Payment – Customers may call 407-742-3583 to make a traffic school election or make a credit card payment.
• Criminal Payment Plans – Payment Plans are available for customers that cannot make payments in full. There is a $25 Administrative Partial Payment Plan fee that will be due when the first payment is made. Customers that can benefit from this service may call 407-742-3583 for assistance.
• A 60-day extension for all criminal and traffic payments that were due from March 13 through May 22, 2020 continues in effect. Please note that the Clerk’s Office is unable to extend due dates for court-ordered payments.
• A Partial Payment Agreement Form is available for customers that cannot make traffic payments in full. This form can be accessed at https://www.osceolaclerk.com/Forms and submitted to email@example.com.
• Customers can submit general questions for traffic and criminal cases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payment options:
o Any Florida AMSCOT location. Please visit www.amscot.com/locations to find the nearest location;
o Online at www.osceolaclerkpmts.com and www.myfloridacounty.com
o By phone at 888-912-1534.
o Drop box located to the left of the Courthouse entrance doors. Please include case or citation number and contact phone number. No cash please.
o Via mail at 2 Courthouse Square, Attn: Criminal Department, Suite 2000, Kissimmee, FL 34741.
• For cases referred to a collection agency, please contact the agency directly.
o Valley Collection Service, LLC – 800-244-9665
o Penn Credit Corporation – 800-900-1380
o Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP – 866-234-9790
o IC System, Inc. – 800-279-7269
• Vulnerable Adult Injunction, Baker Acts, Hal Marchman, Risk Protection Order, and any emergency Guardianship matters may be filed in the Probate Department.
• To file an emergency motion in a Family Law case or an Injunction case, you may obtain the form in the Probate Department.
• Injunction for Protection maybe be filed on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse with our Injunction Processing Unit.
• You may purchase Family Law, County Civil, and Small Claims packets via a phone at 407-818-8335.
• Child Support payments ordered to be paid to the Clerk’s Office may be placed in the drop box, located to the left of the Courthouse entrance. Please include case number and contact phone number. No cash please.
• Child Support payments ordered to be paid to the State Disbursement Unit can be paid at any Florida AMSCOT location – www.amscot.com/locations or online at www.myfloridacounty.com.
• Emergency motions may be sent to email@example.com or they can be placed in the drop box located to the left of the Courthouse entrance.
• Electronic Filings link – https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/Index.html.
• Documents to be recorded on behalf of a company can be submitted through an e-Recording approved vendor. A list of vendors can be found at https://www.osceolaclerk.com/Content/UploadedContent/e-Record%20Vendor%20Info/pdf.
• Individuals wishing to record a document, or companies who do not wish to eRecord, may mail their documents or utilize our drop box located to the left of the Courthouse entrance doors. When submitting documents through the mail or drop box, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) for the return of your documents. If you are purchasing certified copies and would like them returned immediately after recording, please include a second SASE.
• For all recordings, please include payment in the form of business check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Osceola Clerk of Court, and a contact name and telephone number.
• For drop box users, please place everything inside an envelope marked RECORDING.
• For Notices of Commencement, please make sure the LEGAL DESCRIPTION is complete. The property address is not the legal description. Legal descriptions can be found at the Osceola County Property Appraiser’s website: https://ira.property-appraiser.org/PropertySearch/.
• Customers are also reminded that all passport services, marriage applications and licenses, and all marriage ceremonies are suspended until further notice. Also, all criminal court proceedings have been suspended through April 20, 2020, or as provided by subsequent order, per Supreme Court Order AOSC20-19.
Ongoing updates impacting the operations of the Osceola County Clerk’s Office will continue to be posted on our website www.osceolaclerk.com. For questions relating to all services provided by the Osceola County Clerk’s Office, contact the Osceola Clerk’s Public Information Office at public.inforequest@osceolaclerkorg.