Walmart customers in St. Cloud were welcomed inside the newly transformed Neighborhood Market at 2125 Nolte Road Friday morning as the much- anticipated remodeling project is now complete. The store’s associates marked the occasion with a ribbon cutting ceremony. In addition, vendors such as Coke, Pepsi, Goya, Bimbo, Titan, Florida Distribution, City Beverage, Ole, and Little Debbie provided samples for customers.
During this morning’s celebration, Walmart store manager Luis Colon highlighted the Neighborhood Market’s transformed departments as well as the new interactive features now available to customers, including:
- Refreshed interior
- New pharmacy
- New digital signage and TV’s
- Polished concrete floors
- New online pickup/ delivery area
- Remodeled restrooms
- Two additional registers
“Our customers love the new look and brightness of our store,” said Walmart Luis Colon. “They immediately notice how much more organized and spacious the store is.”
To reinforce Walmart’s dedication to the communities it serves, the store manager presented $2,700 in grants to two nonprofit organizations
- The Orlando Dream- $1,800
- Fighting for our Heroes- $900
In addition, St. Cloud Walmart customers can save time and money by shopping when, where, and how they want. The St. Cloud store continues to offer the following innovations:
- Pickup – Walmart’s Pickup option has become a favorite among busy shoppers. It provides the convenience of online shopping and allows them to quickly collect their groceries without stepping out of their vehicles. The best part is that Walmart Grocery Pickup is completely free of charge. Furthermore, customers using SNAP in most states have the option to avail themselves of the pickup service as well.
- Delivery – Walmart’s convenient delivery service is also a hit with customers. Even more, Walmart has now made both pickup and delivery contact free. Express delivery – customers now have the option to have their deliveries made in under two hours.
- Walmart Pay – a touch-free way to pay
This membership program is designed to save customers time and money with free, unlimited deliveries, member prices for gas, use of the Scan and Go app, allowing the scanning and payment of products while shopping for quicker checkout and exclusive access to select deals before the general public. Walmart+ costs $98/year ($12.95/month) and includes a 15-day free trial period (Available for sign-up at walmart.com). Items available for free delivery include groceries, electronics, toys, and household goods. To take advantage of Walmart’s new shopping features, customers can download the Walmart app through Apple Store or Google Play.