Toho Water Authority is announcing that the temporary closure to through traffic on Oakwood Drive has been extended until the beginning of September 2019. This extension is necessary to add additional replacement sewer mains relating to the sewer rehabilitation project currently underway (See attached map).
Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances. Please visit www.tohoprojects.com for updates on this project.
Signs will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project. Motorists are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced in certain areas.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipmen
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
· Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.