The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County and the Osceola County Office of Emergency Management encourage Florida residents to pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccination by visiting myvaccine.fl.gov.
Currently, vaccine supply is extremely limited and the website lets residents save their place in line and be notified when new appointments are available in their area.
Those without computer access may call 866-201-6507 (or 833-476-1516 for TTY users) to pre-register.
The following populations of Florida Residents are currently eligible to schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine:
- Individuals 65 years of age and older
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
- Individuals deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers
- Residents that do not meet the criteria listed above may sign up to receive email updates to learn when they may be eligible for the vaccine.
For information on available testing please go to www.osceola.org/covid19testing.
About the Florida Department of Health
The Department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.