Toho Water is announcing that the intersection of S Randolph Ave and W Penfield St is closed to thru traffic (please see map). The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer line repair. The road is expected to reopen by Friday, October 15. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers may be present and speed limits reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call our Customer Service at 407-944-5000 or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.