Toho Water Authority is announcing the temporary closure to thru traffic on W. Bryan St. between S. Clyde Ave. and S. Rose Ave. starting on Monday, July 8.
The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project. The section of road is expected to reopen on July 12. Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas. Speed limits may be reduced in certain areas. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Children are often curious about construction work. Keep them away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency please call 911 immediately.
· Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.