Toho Water Authority is announcing the temporary closure to thru traffic on Tiger Rd. between Bear Ct. and Bear Way on Wednesday, December 2, starting at approximately 9 a.m. . The closure is necessary to conduct additional repairs for a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The project is being carried out by Garney Construction and is expected to be completed by the evening. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from the sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.