There’s nothing like relaxing on a hot summers day while enjoying tasty salsa made with Fresh Florida Sweet Corn… It’s Positively Delicious.
- 4 ears Florida sweet corn
- 2 large Florida tomatoes, diced
- 1 large Florida avocado, peeled, pit removed and diced
- ½ cup Florida bell pepper, chopped fine
- ½ cup red onion, chopped fine
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, hand-torn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- Dash of your favorite hot sauce
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Remove corn from cob. In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.