If you are a big fan of ramen, the gig of all gigs is up for grabs right now, Chief Noodle Officer. The compensation for this temp role is $10,000 and 50 years of ramen, yes – 50 years of ramen!
Nissin Foods Top Ramen, has announced that they are searching for a CNO, or Chief Noodle Officer, to help create new ramen-based recipe ideas for the company’s 50th anniversary,
“From noodle connoisseurs to self-proclaimed chefs, Nissin knows that Top Ramen wouldn’t be what it is today without the tasty creations born in kitchens coast-to-coast,” the company explained in a statement. “In honor of the brand’s 50 year anniversary (and National Noodle Day), they’re turning one talented fan into an honorary member of the Top Ramen team.”
So, the CNO position will come with opportunity to taste new Top Ramen products before they’re released along with one-to-one mentoring Mike Price, Nissin Foods CEO.
How to Apply:
- Take part in the #HowDoYouTopRamen challenge on social media, sharing your favorite Top Ramen recipe with a photo of your creation. Be sure to Tag @OriginalTopRamen and @ChefMelissaKing
- Send links of your #HowDoYouTopRamen social entry with a quick cover letter (3-5 sentences) to TopRamenCNO@citizenrelations.com showcasing what makes you the perfect candidate for the job
- Call for applications close on Friday, October 30, 2020
- Must be 18 or over
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident currently living in the continental U.S. with valid government-issued ID and address for regular noodle deliveries
- Must be willing to use their noodle for recipe development and product feedback
- Must have oodles of passion for noodles, with interest in the food innovation industry preferred