Universal Orlando Resort has announced the exclusive deals its annual passholders will receive during the 2022 passholder appreciation days. Beginning August 15 through September 30, passholders will receive benefits that include exclusive passholder merchandise, a collectible UOAP themed magnet, unique food and beverage offering, special nightly rates at select Universal Orlando Resort hotels and more.
Here are some of the offerings that Universal Orlando Passholders can enjoy during this time:
- Collectible UOAP Magnet, a passholder favorite, is featured during this year’s Appreciation Days.
- Exclusive Merchandise including an all-new spirit jersey, stemless cup, and so much more.
- Food and beverage featuring more than fifteen limited-time menu offerings throughout the destination:
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure: Dan Dan Noodles at Confisco Grille, Brisket Grilled Cheese at Comic Strip Café, Willy Wallo Lasso at Circus McGurkus Café
- Stoo-pendous, and Hummus Kawarma at Mythos Restaurant
- Universal Studios Florida: Crab Okonomiyaki at Lombard’s Landing and Maloney Stack at Finnegan’s
- Universal’s Volcano Bay: Island Chicken Pancit Bowl at Wakawawai
- CityWalk: Mango Ginger Kiss at Voodoo Doughnut, Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding at Bigfire, Quesadilla Ahogada at Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, a Mt.
- Fuji Roll at Cowfish and more.
Universal Orlando Hotels are also celebrating passholders with exclusive offers on delicious menu items, and exclusive hotel rates starting at $109* per night, plus tax at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel, available to book through September 28, 2022.
For more information and for booking, visit Universal Orlando Resort Reservations.
For more information on all the benefits Passholders will be able to enjoy during Passholder Appreciation Days at Universal Orlando, visit www.Universalorlando.com/Appreciation-days. Select blackout dates apply to select passes. Additional Passholder Appreciation Days benefits will be announced soon.