On Tuesday Gov. Ron DeSantis announced that more than 100 Walmart locations, 600 Publix stores, and 40 Winn-Dixie locations state-wide will begin administering the COVID-19 vaccine to people age 65 and older this week, including Osceola County.
In accordance with the state’s guidelines, vaccinations are currently being provided to individuals ages 65 and older.
Vaccinations are provided by appointment only, while supplies last, through the online reservation system at publix.com/covidvaccine. Appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharmacy. The system will be open on three days for appointment times as follows:
The system will be open on three days for appointment times as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 10, at 7 a.m. for appointments on Friday, Feb. 12, Saturday, Feb. 13, and Sunday, Feb. 14.
- Friday, Feb. 12, at 7 a.m. for appointments on Monday, Feb. 15, and Tuesday, Feb. 16.
- Monday, Feb. 15, at 7 a.m. for Wednesday, Feb. 17, and Thursday, Feb. 18
Vaccinations are provided to eligible individuals, by appointment only, while supplies last, and at no cost to the individual. Customers with health insurance will need to bring their insurance cards to their scheduled appointment. Medicare members should bring their red, white and blue Medicare Part B card. Customers without health insurance will need to provide their driver’s license or Social Security number.
Florida residents can book a vaccine appointment starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday at Publix.
Here are the Publix locations in Osceola County:
- Water Tower Shoppes 29 Blake Blvd., Celebration
- Champions Gate Village 8301 Champions Gate Blvd., Champions Gate
- Columbia Promenade 1910 N. John Young Parkway, Kissimmee
- Pleasant Hill Commons 3343 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee
- Village Shops at Bellalago 3839 Pleasant Hill Road, Kissimmee
- Osceola Village 3040 Dyer Blvd., Kissimmee
- Partin Village 2338 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee
- Boggy Creek Marketplace 2625 Simpson Road, Kissimmee
- Sunrise City Plaza 3221 Vineland Road, Kissimmee
- The Promenade 841 Cypress Parkway, Poinciana
- Publix Center of St. Cloud 4401 13th St., St. Cloud
- Narcoossee Shoppes 1951 S. Narcoossee Road, St. Cloud
- Crosscreek Village 3372 Canoe Creek Road, St. Cloud
You may pre-register for a vaccination with the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County prior to qualifying for a category.
Residents are asked to monitor the county’s website for updates on vaccine availability. Click here to learn more.