Toho Water Authority has announced the closure to Church St. at the Neptune Rd. intersection starting Monday, February 8, at approximately 9 a.m.. Traffic will be able to enter and exit Church St. via Main Street.
The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer line replacement project in the area. The project is expected to be completed and the road reopened by the evening.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please contact our customer service at 407-944-5000. Visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.