The City of St. Cloud has announced paving projects that will see roads resurfaced in five areas of the city over the next month.
Asphalt Paving Systems will be resurfacing streets in Sawgrass, Palamar Oaks, Indian Lakes, Mallard Pond, and on Commerce Center Road between now and the end of March. Crews began working this week in Palamar Oaks and Sawgrass. Affected residences will receive door hangers alerting them to specific impacts to their neighborhoods.
The tentative schedule, subject to change, is:
· Sawgrass: Week of February 22, March 1, and March 8
· Palamar Oaks: Week of February 22, March 1, and March 8
· Indian Lakes: Week of March 1, March 8, and March 15
· Mallard Pond: Week of March 8, March 15, and March 22
· Commerce Center: Week of March 29
Residents in the affected areas are asked to ensure there are no vehicles, boats, trailers, or debris in the street between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. while their neighborhoods are being paved. Residents who have questions or concerns may call Kevin Felblinger, Deputy Public Works Director, at 407-957-7353 or email email@example.com.