The City of St. Cloud customer lobby for the Building and Planning departments will be closed until Jan. 25. A department employee tested positive for COVID, and out of an abundance of caution for staff and citizens, the Department will be closed for 10 days.
Although the Department will be closed, staff will still be able to provide the following services:
- Permit inspections as usual
- Permit plan review as usual
- Permit acceptance — There are two options:
- Use the dropbox between Building A and B
- Apply online at www.stcloud.org/1652/online-permit-application-submittals
- Permit payment — there are two ways:
- Use the dropbox between Building A and B to drop off checksThose with an escrow account set up can have the funds withdrawn from there by sending an email to email@example.com
Permit issuance — Once payment is received, they can print their documents digitally online with their permit number here.
Permit issuance may take up to 30 days from acceptance.
The permit main line 407-957-7224 will be forwarded to a city cell by late Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. The best way to contact the Building Department staff is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.