Summer is coming on fast, and that means get togethers with friends and family in the backyard, around the pool, or hanging around the patio. Summer is a special time that can be where we get together to create memories. So often, when we get together there are meals involved and when it involves Classic Florida Beef Sliders, we think you’ll agree, they’re Positively Delicious!
- 1 pound Florida ground beef
- 2 Florida tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head of Florida lettuce
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning (such as Everglades)
- condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup)
- 8 mini buns or slider rolls
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat grill to medium-high. Season ground beef with all-purpose seasoning and mix thoroughly. Form into 8 (2-ounce) patties and season with salt and pepper. Place onto grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on the desired internal temperature. Remove from heat and assemble burgers as desired. Serve immediately.