Toho Water Authority is announcing the closure to thru traffic on San Remo Rd. between Leonardo Ct. and the northern Madrid Dr./Maderia Ct. intersection starting Monday, January 25 (please see map). The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The project is expected to be completed by March 5, 2021. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.