Sweet and juicy ripe mangos are the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in this Asian wrap. Dinner’s ready in 30 minutes, or make ahead for a tasty portable lunch… and yes, one of the ingredients is peanut butter!
2 ripe mangos (peeled, pitted, and diced)
1 1/2 cup chopped roasted chicken breast
2 green onions (sliced)
2 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 1/2 cup shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
2 medium carrots (grated)
1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
3 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter (unsalted)
2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
4 whole-wheat tortillas (8″)
1. Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken. Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
3. To assemble: lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
4. To serve, cut each wrap in half.
5. If not serving immediately, refrigerate; keeps well overnight.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8 oz glass of non-fat milk.