The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County will begin offering free immunization events for Osceola County students today, Monday, July 25. TDAP (Tetanus- Diphtheria-Pertussis) immunizations will be provided at the following events.
- Monday, July 25, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at St. Cloud Middle School located at 1975 Michigan Avenue in St. Cloud.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Kissimmee Middle School located at 2410 Dyer Blvd. in Kissimmee.
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Bellalago Charter Academy located at 3651 Pleasant Hill Road in Kissimmee.
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Denn John Middle School located at 2001 Denn John Lane in Kissimmee.
In addition, the health department will host free back to school immunization events with walk-in availability for all required school immunizations at FDOH-Osceola’s main campus located at 1875 Fortune Road in Kissimmee on the following days.
- Saturday, July 30, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 1, 2022 to Friday, August 5, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday, August 8, 2022 to Friday, August 12, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
COVID-19 vaccinations and 680 forms will be provided at all school and health department immunization events. A parent or legal guardian with valid ID must accompany the student and they are asked to bring the child’s recent immunization records as well as a birth certificate, passport, or other government issued ID.
TDAP and Vaccine Consent Forms and the TDAP Vaccine Information Statement are available here.
Get your child prepared for going back to school by taking advantage of these free immunization events provided by your local health department!
The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County’s mission is to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts. For more information about the Florida Department of Health visit http://osceola.floridahealth.gov/