Holiday Travel Tips:
- Arrive at least 3-hours before your flight to allow for added parking, ticketing and security screening times.
- Parking could be a challenge, consider being dropped off and picked up on the curb.
- Be prepared for extended waiting periods at any stage along your journey.
- Wear your mask in the terminal and on the plane at all times.
- Pack your patience.
- DO NOT PACK A WEAPON.
- Do not wrap presents going through security. They may be subject to inspection.
After going through screening, do not forget to retrieve your personal items. Every holiday season thousands of watches and other items are left at TSA checkpoints. Consider signing up for the complimentary CLEAR checkpoint reservation pilot program which allows you to select your screening time to avoid possible lines at the security checkpoints.
MCO is Ready:
- Orlando International has updated digital signage around the terminal to assist with wayfinding.
- The airport’s Ambassador program is operational with gold-vested employees able to assist with answers to all your travel questions.
- MCO has a free COVID vaccination clinic inside the terminal. Operated by Walmart, the clinic is located in front of the checkpoint for gates 70-129. Reservations are not required.
- MCO also has a location open to the public for COVID testing. The site is operated by Advent Health and offers multiple types of tests, at a cost. Reservations are not required but are encouraged. o For those in need of masks, gloves, or bottles of hand sanitizer, there are multiple Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) vending machines located around the airport.