Gather up your old antiques and family treasures and head over to the Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek for the Osceola County Historical Society’s first ever Antiques and Appraisal Fair on May 18, 2019, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Advance tickets purchases to the Antiques and Appraisal Fair are preferred by May 10th, however, tickets will be sold the day of the event. Participants can bring up to 3 items to receive a verbal appraisal from a professional antique dealer. Once you purchase a ticket the Osceola County Historical Society will provide you will receive a scheduled time for your appraisal.
COST: $15 for 1 item | $30 for 2 items | $40 for 3 items
The appraisal fee includes admission to Pioneer Village for 2 people
Additional guests must pay general admission: $7 adults | $3 children under 12.
Special onsite appraisers including Dave Askew, owner of Dave Askew Jewelers, Juan Chombo, The Vintage Pickin Mama, and Jeremy Lanier, part owner of Lanier’s Historic Downtown Marketplace!
To purchase your ticket, contact Kimberly Murray, Executive Director of the Osceola County Historical Society at (407) 396-8644 extension 8 or stop by the Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum at 4155 W. Vine Street in Kissimmee.
Appraisal Fair Rules
- Limit three items per person.
- You must be able to carry items that are being appraised.
- You will be responsible for securing items during your visit.
- No weapons (guns, knives) will be appraised.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you miss your appointment time, you may have the opportunity to have your item(s) appraised later in the day.
- If you wish to donate an item to the Historical Society, a staff member will be available to assist and to determine if the item meets our guidelines.
Funds received from appraisal tickets sales go to support the Osceola County Historical Society and the mission to share the history of the county with the residents and visitors. We’ll see you at the Osceola County Historical Society’s Antiques and Appraisal Fair.