Toho Water Authority is announcing that Park St. will be closed to thru traffic between Main St and Robinson Ave/Mitchell St starting Monday, April 25, for a sewer rehabilitation project. The closure will occur week days from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. The project is expected to be completed in two weeks. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call our Customer Service at 407-944-5000 or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.