Toho Water Authority is announcing road closures to thru traffic for Mendoza Ln and San Remo Rd area starting Monday, March 29, 2021, at approximately 9 a.m. The closures are necessary to conduct additional repairs for a sewer rehabilitation project in the area.
The project will be conducted in two phases.
Phase 1 (Starting Monday, March 29) Closure to thru traffic will occur on Mendoza Dr. near San Remo Rd. intersection (please see Phase 1 map). Driveways will remain accessible. Phase 1 is expected to be completed by the evening of Friday, April 2, 2021.
Phase 2 (Starting Monday, April 5) Closure to thru traffic will occur on San Remo Rd. between Amalfi Way and the northern Mendoza Dr and San Remo intersection.
The Mendoza Dr./Mendoza Ln. and San Remo Rd. the intersection will be closed with traffic being able to enter and exit Mendoza Ln. (please see Phase 2 map on the left). Driveways will remain accessible. Phase 2 is expected to be completed by the evening of Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. The assessment project is being carried out by Garney Construction.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
· Garney Construction: 941-815-3659
· Toho Water Authority: 407-944-5000
Please visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.