Pipeline, the World’s first surf coaster begins breaking waves at SeaWorld Orlando on May 27th.
SeaWorld guests will have an opportunity to feel the incredible power of the ocean in a whole new way as they experience the thrill of launching up 110 foot “waves” while feeling every bank and curve like the real deal.
The rush of SeaWorld’s new coaster is created by innovative dynamic seats that give you, the surfer, an unparalleled freedom of movement.
With the opening of SeaWorld’s seventh coaster, it strengthens its claim to the tagline, Coaster Capital of Orlando.
SeaWorld Pass Members will be the first to hang-ten on Pipeline: The Surf Coaster, with previews becoming available from 12 pm – park close, on select dates based on Annual Pass tier:
- May 12 – 15: Platinum Pass Members
- May 18 – 20: Platinum and Gold Pass Members
- May 21 – 23: Platinum, Gold, and Silver Pass Members
- May 24 – 25: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pass Members
- May 26: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pass Members plus Fun Card and Teacher Card holders