Toho Water Authority is announcing the temporary closure of the eastbound lane at the intersection of The Oaks Blvd. and The Oaks Blvd. beginning at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 24. (See attached map).
· East bound traffic coming from John Young Parkway (US 17) will be detoured southbound at the intersection of The Oaks Blvd. and The Oaks Blvd.
· The Oaks Blvd. north bound traffic will not be able to turn eastbound at the intersection of The Oaks Blvd and The Oaks Blvd.
The closure is necessary to conduct restoration work for a sewer rehabilitation project in the area. The lane is expected to reopen by the afternoon of Friday, June 29. Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas. Speed limits may be reduced in certain areas. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Children are often curious about construction work. Keep them away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency please call 911 immediately.
· Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.