Toho Water Authority will be introducing its new mascot in April during Water Conservation Month. As part of their educational and community outreach, the mascot will complement activities and marketing campaigns to help school-age children learn more about water conservation. In that, they are asking children around the community to help give their new mascot a name! Here are instructions and guidance to help encourage school-age children to submit their creative suggestions.
How to Submit Name Ideas for Toho’s New Mascot:
Please help us encourage your school-age child to use their imagination and creativity to suggest a name for the new Toho Mascot.
Here are a few tips:
Using the image above, help prompt their creativity by saying:
- This hero is a water drop – and we all know how important water is
- This hero helps us learn how to save water
- What name would you suggest for this hero?
Submit your ideas using the electronic form via the link below by March 25, 2022
CLICK TO SUBMIT IDEAS FOR OUR MASCOT HERE
Contest Details & Timeline
- The top 5 names chosen by our Toho panel of judges will be declared finalists.
- Names will then be shared with our Toho employees and local community by Monday, March 28.
- The participant whose name is selected as the winner will be scheduled to have a VIP meet and greet with our new mascot.
- Our social media Facebook page will announce the winning mascot name on Monday, April 4.