Today, February 6th at 1:30pm SpaceX will launch the Falcon Heavy rocket, the most powerful rocket this generation has ever seen. With the ability to lift double payload, the rocket has three Falcon 9 engine cores with a total of 27 engines and a combined total of 5 million pounds of thrust. SpaceX is also attesting a triple retrieval of engine cores, two which will land at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station and the third will land on the Of Course I Still Love you, an autonomous spaceport drone ship or ASDS, in the Atlantic Ocean. The stakes are extremely...Read More
In the wee hours of the morning (for the US East coast at least) on January 31st, a supermoon, a blood moon, and a lunar eclipse will coincide in what NASA is calling a ‘Super Blue Blood Moon.’ The last time this occurred was 152 years again in 1866. While the moon’s average distance to the Earth is 238,000 (382,900km), the moon actually travels in an elliptical path and not a true circle. Additionally, the moon’s orbit varies as the Earth goes around the sun. A perigee full moon, better known as a supermoon, occurs when the moon reaches...Read More
- 17 Year-old Student Detained Due to Social Media Threats at Celebration High School
- Governor Rick Scott Announces New School Safety Action Plan After Parkland Florida Shooting
- No Early Release Of Students On Five Wednesdays During Testing
- Join the Osceola School District for a Night of Orlando Magic Basketball Fun!
- Don’t Miss the Free Food Deals at Wendy’s This Week!