The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County has extended its COVID-19 testing at Osceola Heritage Park. This week’s testing was originally supposed to wrap up on Friday, but testing will now be offered this week, Monday, July 13 – Friday, July 17 from 9am 2pm.
Appointments will not be required for this drive thru event and those looking to be tested are asked to wear a mask and bring a pen to complete necessary paperwork prior to the test.
“The turnout at Osceola Heritage Park (OHP) has indicated the demand for testing is extremely high right now. Expanding the event at OHP provides additional testing opportunities for the community.” said Vianca McCluskey, FDOH-Osceola Administrator.
Testing available at other locations throughout Osceola County:
- Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Sunrise Pharmacy, 4543 Pleasant Hill Road, Suite B, Kissimmee. Appointments are required and testing is available to those 18 years and older. There are no symptom criteria for testing. Please call 407-922-2594 the Tuesday before testing to schedule an appointment.
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Prescriptions Unlimited, 2521 13th Street, Suite A, St. Cloud. Appointments are now required. Testing is available to those 18 years and older. There are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 689-210-2080 to schedule an appointment.
- Testing available Mondays and Fridays by appointment only at the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County, 1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee. Appointments are required and there are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 407-343-2000 to schedule.
- Testing available Tuesdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Poinciana Location), 109 Doverplum Avenue. Poinciana residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
- Testing available Thursdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Kissimmee Location), 1501 Bill Beck Blvd. Osceola County residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
Through a partnership with Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and Osceola County, drive-through testing is available at the Walmart Supercenter at 3250 Vineland Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746. The site is open, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Testing will be no cost at this location, and is for adults who meet CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high risk groups without symptoms.
Appointments and further information can be found at MyQuestCovidTest.com.