Beginning today June 29, Prescriptions Unlimited in St. Cloud will offer COVID-19 testing by appointment only. A new appointment line has been established for scheduling.
Those interested in testing can make an appointment by calling 689-210-2080. Appointments are available for those 18 years and older.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Visit the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 webpage for information on COVID-19. If you have questions, please call the Department’s COVID-19 Call Center which is available 24/7 at 1 (866) 779-6121.
Testing is available at various locations throughout Osceola County:
- Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Sunrise Pharmacy, 4543 Pleasant Hill Road, Suite B, Kissimmee. Appointments are required and testing is available to those 18 years and older. There are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 407-343-4434 to schedule an appointment.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Prescriptions Unlimited, 2521 13th Street, Suite A, St. Cloud. Appointments are not required. There are no symptom criteria and testing is for those 18 years and older. Testing will be offered on a first come, first served basis with a limited number of tests available.
- Testing available Mondays and Fridays by appointment only at the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County, 1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee. Appointments are required and there are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 407-343-2000 to schedule.
- Testing available Tuesdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Poinciana Location), 109 Doverplum Avenue. Poinciana residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
- Testing available Thursdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Kissimmee Location), 1501 Bill Beck Blvd. Osceola County residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
Through a partnership with Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and Osceola County, drive-through testing is available at the Walmart Supercenter at 3250 Vineland Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746. The site is open, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Testing will be no cost at this location, and is for adults who meet CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high risk groups without symptoms.
Appointments and further information can be found at MyQuestCovidTest.com.
You can also email at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.