Florida residents may pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccination by visiting http://myvaccine.fl.gov. Currently, vaccine supply is extremely limited and the website lets residents save their place in line and be notified when new appointments are available in their area.
Those without computer access may call 866-201-6507 (or 833-476-1516 for TTY users) to pre-register.
- The following populations of Florida Residents are currently eligible to schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine:
- Individuals 65 years of age and older
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
- Individuals deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers
Residents that do not meet the criteria listed above may sign up to receive email updates to learn when they may be eligible for the vaccine.
The State-supported vaccine location currently available in Osceola County is Centro Cristiano Dios De Pactos Church located at 1130 Simmons Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744.
Appointments are required for these events. To minimize traffic congestion and wait times, those with appointments should arrive at their scheduled time. Those arriving early will not be allowed to proceed through the line.
The attached FAQs address some common questions related to the system. Updates on vaccine availability and scheduling are available at http://osceola.floridahealth.gov and on Osceola County’s website at https://osceola.org/covid19vaccinations.