Making the move to high school is a big step for every student.
Students must adjust to new buildings, tougher academic standards, more work and tests, and the growing pressure of preparing for college admissions.
During the next Huntington Learning Center FREE webinar on Thursday, April 8 at 1 pm, their education expert will provide 8 powerful tips to help you and your student get prepared for the start of a new learning adventure – High School!
The FREE webinar will cover:
• 8 tips to prepare your student for high school
• How to help manage stress
• How to build discipline in your student
• How Huntington can help your student get ready
• Your questions during the webinar’s Q&A