Summer break is underway, and your student needs to rest up and recharge…but don’t miss your opportunity to get them prepared for the 2021-2022 school year by registering for Huntington Learning Center’s Free Webinar Thursday, June 24 at 1 pm.
Summer is the perfect time to deal with learning loss that has compounded from remote learning + summer break and work on skills such as:
- Time management and good routines
- Building good teacher relationships
During this Huntington How-To, you’ll learn how you can help your child strengthen any weaknesses, close skill gaps and rebuild skills before the back-to-school bell rings.
This webinar will cover:
- What you should be doing at home to ensure your child is ready for next school year
- The top summer activities that can make a difference with learning loss/preparing students for school
- How Huntington can help students who have experienced challenges in the last school year