The start of any school year is exciting and overwhelming for high school students, but in a “COVID-19” school year, much has changed, including the college admissions process. During today’s Huntington How-To FREE webinar at 1pm, their education expert will give tips and advice for parents and their college-bound teens to stay on track for a great school year.
The webinar will also address:
- The current college admissions environment
- Reasons students should still take the SAT/ACT
- What “test optional” means and how it affects teens this school year
- A college admissions checklist and tips for upperclassmen and underclassmen
- Overview of the SAT and the ACT
To register for today’s free webinar, go to the Huntington Learning Center’s Facebook page, or look for the link on PositivelyOsceola.com.