It is time to rebound from a difficult school year with a fun and educational summer that helps get your student ready for next year—whether they’re in elementary, middle or high school.
Huntington Learning Center’s FREE How-To-Webinar about “How to Create a Fun Summer Learning Plan” can now be viewed “On Demand,” so you can watch and learn from educators with Huntington Learning Center. They’ll focus on how you can create a fun summer learning plan that restores your student’s motivation and excitement about school that will help them build a foundation of knowledge for their next school year.
The webinar covers:
- What the “summer slide” is and its impact on learning.
- The importance of creating a learning routine.
- How to bring back the FUN: Tips for elementary school, middle school and high school learning schedules.
- Fun activity ideas that can be used for children of all ages.
- Why summer tutoring is valuable and how Huntington can help.
Why does Huntington Learning Center work? For over 44 years, Huntington has treated students as individuals and tailored their tutoring programs to fit their unique needs, academic goals, and schedules. Trust Huntington to help your child succeed!
To register for the “On Demand” FREE webinar, visit huntingtonhelps.com.