Go beyond comic books and the big screen and immerse yourself into the Marvel universe at Universal Orlando Resort’s Islands of Adventure theme park and experience the epic adventures of Marvel Super Hero Island this summer! Marvel Super Hero Island is a hugely popular area at Islands of Adventure and features some of everyone’s favorite Marvel characters, along with so much more Marvel-based fun!
There is so much to experience, and we don’t want you to miss out on any of the fun on your next Universal Orlando Resort visit, so Positively Osceola is providing Marvel fans and first timers with a quick guide to Marvel Super Hero Island.
Feel the roar and experience the green transformation of Bruce Banner on The Incredible Hulk Coaster, or go on a super hero mission through the streets of New York City on the 3-D attraction with The Amazing Adventures of Spider Man.
Blast 185 feet high and test your bravery on Doctor Doom’s Fearfall, or swirl around in the eye of an electrical storm on Storm Force Accelatron.
Come face to face with the team of Avengers and X-Men arriving in style, revving their engines while riding motor- tricycles. You’ll hear them coming, then heroes disperse throughout Marvel Super Hero Island for autographs and pictures.
When the heroes are away, the villains come out to play, so meet Green Goblin and Doctor Doom and strike a pose for a picture with your favorite villains. If you are a Marvel super fan, then consider getting a more personal encounter during the Marvel Character Dinner to feast with Marvels Finest heroes at Café 4.
If you are seeking tasty treats or need a place to refuel and recharge here is a list of Marvel themed restaurants and concessions in Marvel Super Hero Island:
· Café 4 -Buffet style Italian eatery serving pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, fettuccini, meatball subs, and chicken Caesar salads.
· Captain America Diner- a star-spangled diner serving cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken fingers, crispy chicken salads, and more.
· Chill Ice Cream- a walk-up ice-cream counter featuring Iceman that serves a variety of frozen treats for a hot summer day.
The super hero experience doesn’t end once you leave the park, bring home memorable Marvel souvenirs that’ll help make memories last a lifetime. Here is a list of shops to visit while you are visiting Marvel Super Hero Island:
· Marvel Alterniverse Store- Snap a pic with Spiderman and have your photo turned into the cover of a comic book, or buy character t-shirts, sweatshirts, toys, and collectibles.
· Comic Book Shop- Featuring Marvel characters, posters, apparel, and figurines
· Marvel Boutique-New shop offering stylish clothes and accessories featuring your favorite Marvel Super Heroes
· Spider-Man Shop- Spidey toys, action figures, mugs, t-shirts, and more.
Sounds like an epic adventure, right? Positively Osceola highly recommends you and the family add Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure to your summer fun calendar for immersive adventures featuring the Marvel universe.