In efforts to increase access to COVID-19 testing sites, The Florida Department of Health in Osceola County (FDOH-Osceola) is partnering with Sunrise Pharmacy in Kissimmee.
The Kissimmee location at 4543 Pleasant Hill Road, Suite B will offer drive-thru testing on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, by appointment only, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Sunrise Pharmacy does not require customers to have symptoms to be tested, but anyone looking to be tested must be over 18 years old.
“We have had tremendous success with our first pharmacy partnership at Prescriptions Unlimited in St. Cloud. We are excited to establish this new partnership with Sunrise Pharmacy to service that part of the county,” said Vianca McCluskey, FDOH-Osceola Administrator.
Testing is also available at these various locations throughout Osceola County (as of 6/21/2020):
• Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Prescriptions Unlimited, 2521 13th Street, Suite A, St. Cloud. Appointments are not required. There are no symptom criteria and testing is for those 18 years and older. Testing will be offered on a first come, first served basis with a limited number of tests available.
• Testing available Mondays and Fridays by appointment only at the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County, 1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee. Appointments are required and there are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 407-343-2000 to schedule.
• Testing available Tuesdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Poinciana Location), 109 Doverplum Avenue. Poinciana residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
• Testing available Thursdays at Osceola Community Health Services (Kissimmee Location), 1501 Bill Beck Blvd. Osceola County residents with appointment only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
COMMUNITY TESTING EVENTS
• Wednesday, June 17, 2020 through Friday, June 19, 2020, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Mary Jane Arrington Gym and Aquatic Center, 625 Country Club Drive, Poinciana. Appointments are required and there are no symptom criteria for testing. Call 407-343-2000 to schedule an appointment. Testing will occur inside the facility and measures are in place to comply with social distancing guidelines. Those seeking testing are asked to wear a face covering.
• Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Celebration High School, 1809 Celebration Blvd., Celebration. Osceola County residents with appointments only. Limited appointments available. Call 407-943-8600 to schedule an appointment.
Through a partnership with Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and Osceola County, drive-through testing is available at the Walmart Supercenter at 3250 Vineland Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746. The site is open, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Testing will be no cost at this location, and is for adults who meet CDC and state and local guidelines on who should be tested, including first responders, health care providers and others with symptoms of COVID-19 and those in high risk groups without symptoms.
Appointments and further information can be found at MyQuestCovidTest.com.
For questions, call the Department’s COVID-19 call center, available 24/7, at 1 (866) 779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com.