Osceola County has tentatively scheduled micro-resurfacing Friday, February 11th through Friday, February 18th for the following roads.
- Andrews Valley Drive: Sunset Canyon Drive to Octavia Boulevard
- Blackstone Landing Drive: Octavia Boulevard to Sunset Canyon Drive
- Bryce Canyon Drive: Andrews Valley Drive to Sycamore Canyon Drive
- Escalante Canyon Drive: Sycamore Canyon Drive to Sycamore Canyon Drive
- Octavia Boulevard: S. Poinciana Boulevard to end of pavement
- Paria Lane: Sycamore Canyon Drive to cul-de-sac
- Sedona Creek Court: Andrews Valley Drive to cul-de-sac
- Sunset Canyon Drive: Blackstone Landing Drive to Blackstone Landing DriveSycamore Canyon Drive: Bryce Canyon Drive to Paria Lane
- Walnut Canyon Drive: Bryce Canyon Drive to Octavia Boulevard
Work will be performed daily from 7 am to 5 pm. Schedules may vary based on weather conditions or equipment-related issues. There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures and traffic delays can be expected in the area.