Osceola County is informing the public that the following roads are tentatively scheduled for resurfacing Monday, August 16th through Wednesday, August 25.
- Trailer Lane: N. Central Avenue to Lehigh Avenue
- Liberty Boulevard: W. Carroll Street to Trailer Lane
- Lehigh Avenue: Trailer Lane to W. Carroll Street
- N. Central Avenue: W. Jackson Street to W. Carroll Street
- Soto Lane: Lehigh Avenue east to end of the pavement
- W. Keen Street: Lehigh Avenue to N. Orange Blossom Trail
- W. Fletcher Street: N. Central Avenue to N. Orange Blossom Trail
Work will be performed daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedules may vary based on weather conditions or equipment-related issues. There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures and traffic delays can be expected in the area.