Toho Water Authority is announcing that the shifting lane closures for the southbound lanes on Poinciana Boulevard south of the US 192 intersection planned for March 6 have been rescheduled for March 11. The lane closures are necessary to conduct road restoration in the area. The road restoration work will begin on Friday, March 11, from 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. The work will resume again on Monday, March 14, from 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Uneven road surfaces
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department at 407-944-5000 or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.